An expert level program in female clothing. Requires a proficiency level experience of modern techniques in pattern drafting and clothing construction.
What you’ll learn:
- Styling concepts for sewing different dresses/gowns using various fabric types
- Princess cuts
- Bustiers (topless bodice), off shoulders
- A bit of draping, kimonos
- Shirts and trousers, cullote
- Different types of jackets (suits, bolero, waist coats, college jacket)
- Jumpsuits, and more advanced techniques in pattern drafting
3 months. Made up of 24 class days.
Each class session is 5 hours.