An expert level program in female clothing. Requires a proficiency level experience of modern techniques in pattern drafting and clothing construction.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to advanced techniques in pattern drafting
- Shirts: long/short sleeves, collars, plackets, cuffs, pockets
- Trousers: pockets, zipper fly
- Palazzo type of trouser, cullote
- Jacket/dress suit: collars, 2-piece sleeve
- Bolero, waist coats
- Jumpsuits, dungarees
- Bomber jacket
3 months. Made up of 24 class days.
Each class session is 5 hours.