An expert level program in female clothing. Requires a proficiency level experience of modern techniques in pattern drafting and clothing construction.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to advanced techniques in pattern drafting
- Shirts; includes how to sew collars, pockets, placket & cuffs
- Trousers: includes how to sew different pocket types, and zipper
- Palazzo type of trouser, cullote
- Jacket/dress suit: includes how to sew different collar types, 2-piece sleeve
- Bolero, waist coats
- Jumpsuits, dungarees
- Bomber jacket with or without lining
3 months. Made up of 24 class days.
Each class session is 5 hours.