An entry/proficiency level program in female clothing. Requires NO sewing experience.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use the sewing machine
- Elementary sewing on fabric (straight lines, piping, darts, waist bands, zippers)
- Introduction to pattern drafting techniques
- How to take body measurements
- Skirts: includes how to sew different skirt styles
- Different styles of blouse forms: includes peplum tops
- Simple gowns
- How to sew and fit lining, and more importantly
- Learn the modern techniques in pattern drafting
3 months. Made up of 24 class days.
Each class session is 5 hours.