An expert level program in female clothing. Requires a proficiency level experience of modern techniques in pattern drafting and clothing construction.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to advanced techniques in pattern drafting
- Concept for sewing paneled/princess cut blouses/dresses
- Styling concepts for sewing different dresses/gowns using various fabric types; wrap, twisted, dartless etc
- Bustiers (topless bodice)
- Off shoulders, yoke styles
- A bit of draping, kimonos
- Monostrap blouse/dress
- The corset
3 months. Made up of 24 class days.
Each class session is 5 hours.