An expert level program in female clothing. Requires a proficiency level experience of modern techniques in pattern drafting and clothing construction.
What you’ll learn:
- Introduction to advanced techniques in pattern drafting
- Pattern concept for sewing paneled/princess cut blouses and dresses
- Pattern concepts for sewing different dresses/gowns using various fabric types; wrap, twisted, dartless etc…
- Bustiers (topless bodice), off shoulders, yoke styles
- A bit of draping, kimonos
- Mono-strap blouse/dress
- The corset
3 months. Made up of 24 class days.
Each class session is 5 hours.