An entry/proficiency level program in male clothing. Requires NO sewing experience.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use the sewing machine
- Elementary sewing on fabric: straight lines, stitching, darts, waist bands, zipper
- How to take body measurements
- Introduction to pattern drafting
- Shirts (long/short sleeve): includes how to sew collars, pockets, plackets & cuffs
- Trousers; includes how to sew different pocket types, and zipper
- Natives (buba/Sokoto, kaftans)
3 months. Made up of 24 class days.
Each class session is 5 hours.